Teaching & Related Responsibilities Experiences.
- Art 5 – 8.
- Humanities 7 (Cross-curricular Language Arts & Social Studies).
- Augmented Reality.
- Digital Media 7 & 8.
- Health 7.
- English 10-1.
- Drama 7 & 8, 10-30.
- Career & Life Management (CALM).
- Painting 7 & 8. An exploration of painting through color mixing, design and introductory painting techniques. Projects included watercolor, acrylics, printmaking, and mixed media. Students also focused upon collaborative art creating a group mural and joint paintings.
- Drawing 7 & 8. This exploratory will focus on drawing skills using a variety of tools such as pencil, pencil crayons, crayons, chalk pastel, charcoal, and other mixed media. Focus will be upon sketchbook activities to enhance drawing skills as well as formal drawing artwork.
- Sculpture 7 & 8. An exploration of 3D art design. Experimenting with a variety of materials, artists will create using limited supplies. Projects included a group collaborative human figures, plaster masks and paper bag sculptures.
- Art Metal Design. Learners will develop skills to safely design, drill, saw, rivet, and finish metal by creating their own personalized metal artifacts.